Browse Spotify contents, on Lovelace (so with lovelace design, not with an iframe which includes LMS).
- Spotify with familly premium account
- 5 Squeezebox players (2 google homes with a cast bridge, 2 RPI with Max2Play, 1 computer), for which ones i use grouping
- Spotty installed in LMS (the players are viewable in Spotify, using Spotify Connect)
- Spotify integration is done
- Spotify Lovelace Card is installed and working fine
- LMS music browsing is quite good (with web radios, Spotify content with Spotty, local medias…), the objective is to get the functionnalities in HA but with Lovelace design.
- I want to be able to do searches in Spotify (possible in LMS-Spotty, not with Spotify Card) using lovelace interface
- I want to launch the music on “Squeezebox” players instead of “Spotify Connect” players to keep the possibility to group / ungroup the speakers “on demand”, and to launch web radios, directly from lovelace
- Spotify Lovelace card design is really fine, just want to merge the functionnalities
Example of one of my mini-media-player
Example of my Spotify cards integration
Example of my LMS Browsing:
Any Idea / Suggestion?
Thanks and have a nice day!