How to connect Digi XBEE's to ZHA

Hi,
I have a bunch of Digi XBEE’s (v2 and v2 Pro) with some temperature sensors that I had connected to a Netduino with an Xbee shield for temp monitoring. As I am switching to HASSIO everything now, I thought I could easily use my Xbee devices with ZHA integration as I found that it should work. So I configured one of my Xbee pro’s as a coordinator, and with a little of fiddling it was recognised as an Xbee coordinator in ZHA. But ZHA couldn’t find any of my other Xbee’s. Using the XCTU all of them are visible and forming a nice mesh but I couldn’t get them in ZHA. There is no bind procedure for the Xbee’s so I am stuck. What am I doing wrong?
Anyone has an advice what should I check/do?
Would appreciate any help.

Cheers,
Igor

Did you ever have any luck getting your devices to show up in ZHA?

I’m attempting to set up a XBEE Pro S2B as a coordinator, and I can’t even get that to work. I get the following in the logs:
No response to 'Command.read_parameter' command with seq id '0x02'

I tried a Pro S2 module and got the same message. I have several relay modules and thermostats with the XBee modules and I was hoping to use them in my HA system but so far, no luck. I was curious as to what fiddling you had to do to get your XBEE to work as a coordinator.

thanks
Kyle

Hi Kyle,

No I didn’t. I replaced them with ZWave devices, but it’s a shame that it didn’t work as now I have a bunch of useless XBee laying around. :frowning_face: