How to define ID for RFXCom’s component

Does this also work for the harrison curtains? I’m able to control them via rfxmngr, but via HA.

Hi!
Is there a solution for Lighting 2 type accessories?
All my Homeeasy switches come up as Lighting 2 type, not 1 or 5.
Thx!

Have you figured it out? I’m in the same situation where I’d like to migrate from Domoticz to Home Assistant with the Livolo switches.

+1 for Lightning2.
I tried to take a look at the Lightning2 class definition from here:

But I have not figured it out (yet).

I have device IDs in OpenHAB that I need to translate to HASS.

One unit i have is a 2-channel wall transmitter from NEXA:
https://www.nexa.se/vara-produkter/system-nexa/sandare/wt (in Swedish only).
This one I have discovered and matched to the one in OpenHAB, so lets look at it below.

Example config in Openhab:
Thing lighting2 myswitchname [deviceId=“575210.2”, subType=“AC”]

The ID in HASS for the same switch:
0b1100100008c6ea02000060

I try to break this down in parts like this:
0b = Packet length
11 = Lightning2
00 = Subtype ‘AC’
1f000 = Unknown (seqnumber?)
8c6ea = Device ID (575210 converted to hex)
02 = Unit code (?)
000060 = Unknown

If anyone know how to get further or can help me understand the code in the Lightning2 class that would be very appreciated.

For me also i have some cases were not a remote is available.
Is there all a pull request were we can vote for?

Not sure that it is helping but I’m trying to migrate some Nexa-recievers from Domoticz to hassio.

Regarding the suffix part, even though I don’t understand what it means - just taking a value from another receiver (that is auto added in hassio) worked. I also tested and change the suffix and it doesn’t seem to matter, receivers still work.

None of my LightwaveRF devices are pairing when I put them into pairing mode.

I’ve used

python generateId.py -t Lighting5 -s LightwaveRF -p 05,03

added some switches using IDs generated with that, but when I put the remote socket in pairing mode, it just times out despite me turning the switch on in HASS.

Is there something special I need to do for LightwaveRF? I’m using a USB RFXtrx433, and my RisingSun sockets work fine. Incidentally, my Lightwave PIR sensors are working.

Thanks for any help!

I know this is an old topic but I came across it whilst trying to find how to setup a Livolo light switch on HASS and didn’t seem to find the answer here, but did work out the best way to do this. I think this will also work for any device that RFX can only transmit to.

To help others with the same problem, here’s what I did that worked.

1. Download the RX Manager app from rfxcom. This is a windows only app but I just plugged into my PC and used the app to control the Livolo switch.

2. Select the Lighting5 tab and the type of ‘Livolo dimmer or 1-3’ . There seems to be 2 different Livolo types but mine worked on this setting. If you are trying to control a different type of switch then, obviously, select the appropriate one.

3. Either select the ID of the Livolo switch (if you already know it) or pick an ID you want to use (if you need to pair it). Select the Toggle gang 1 command option.

4. To pair, hold your finger on the touch switch until it beeps. Then (and I found you had to be quick as it only seemed to be in pairing mode for a few seconds - you may need a friend if it is not near!) select transmit.

This should now allow you to toggle the switch on and off to prove it works ok.

1. In the yellow box at the bottom of RFX Manager it outputs various info. On the line that is surrounded by ========= you will see the complete command code you need to control this switch.

2. Just copy and past this (removing spaces) as the device for your HASS config.

Hope this helps.

I am struggling with this.
Have this lines from rfxmanger

26/01/2020 11:01:46:263= Lighting1 command: 07 10 01 03 41 06 01 00

Packettype = Lighting1
subtype = ARC
Sequence nbr = 3
housecode = A
unitcode = 6
Command = On
Signal level = +10 dBm

26/01/2020 11:01:46:761= 0402010300
Packettype = Receiver/Transmitter Message
subtype = Transmitter Response
Sequence nbr = 3
response = ACK, data correct transmitted

Try this config, but no luck

• platform: rfxtrx
    automatic_add: false
    signal_repetitions: 2
    devices:
    “0402010300”:
    name: 433brytare

Is there a code generator for Lighting4 switches, aka PT-2262? The suggested method of putting the hub in automatic_add mode does not work as RFXCOM does not listen to these codes, it is only able to send them.

I already have the device numbers from an installation using OpenHAB’s RFXCOM binding, but I need to translate them to HA’s format, which is quite different. In OpenHAB they look like this:

Thing lighting4 rfxcom_Living_Room_Entrance_Lamp
    [deviceId="66899", subType="PT2262", onCommandId=3, offCommandId=12, pulse=183]

Many thanks for any pointers.

Hi! New to HA and was just wondering if this is soon to be implemented…
Add a “Only Send” via Domoticz is a piece of cake but I want to migrate my RFXtrx devices to HA.
As it is now, it require a exam in HEX coding. :smile: