How to Disconnect From Home Assistant Cloud (Nabu Casa)?

I set up a second HA instance for another location and didn’t realize at the time that only one HA server per subscription was supported. Now the two instances compete with each other for the remote connection and I want to sever the second location but don’t see anything in the UI to disconnect HA Cloud from it.

Is there a way to remove the second install so that my primary installation is the only one on the HA cloud? I know there have been numerous requests for HA Cloud to support multiple instances but nothing to indicate if it’s being considered, so having these two fight over the same login is causing problems (and lots of log messages).

IMO by removing cloud: from the configuration.yaml

Thanks for the reply but I didn’t add that to to the configuration.yaml file and it wasn’t added by another source.

Okay, than you need to remove default_config: from the configuration and add the integrations it usually takes care of manually to it.

I don’t understand what you are saying. Remove “default_config” and add integrations? I have integrations, and default_config has no options, and I thought removing default_config entirely would cause HA to have problems - or at least I seem to remember both reading that and experiencing it before.

1 Like

Yes, it has none.

Read the link for default_config I posted before and read this and this.

Also they shouldn’t interfere with each other, when the 2nd instance has lost the credentials. Maybe (but not sure) it will help already when .cloud folder is deleted from config folder.