How to implement a 3 way dimmer?

How to synchronize 2 Moes wall dimmable switches and a shelly dimmer 2?

Executive Summary

How would I add a group switch with a working dimmable slider to the dashboard (controlling Shelly dimmer 2, and a Moe’s Smart switch)?

My HA experience level.

Still newbie I am sorry to say.

My configuration:

The Moes smart switch only have power to it, so it can send signals (lamp on/off, dimmer etc) to HA. Not physically connected to the lamp.

What I want to achieve:

• Light should turn on or off, irrelevant on which device was used (Moes smart switch or or HA).

• All light switch symbols should be updated to reflect new state.

• Light should dim up/down independent on where the dimmable order originates from. And the other dim symbols/slider etc for this lamp, should be updated accordingly

• Long term, I want to replace all wall light switches with a smart switch (Moe’s dimmable one), with a shelly dimmer 2 in the roof cavity. So, might be 1 Moes and 1 Shelly for a light, up to 3 Moes and one shelly for a light.

What I have achieved so far.

• On / Off works fine, after I created a group (using Link On/Off State of Multiple Devices v1.0.0).

• Individual componentes (shelly, Moe’s switch) works fine with on/off

• Shelly individual switch in my dashboard also have a dimmable slider which works fine.

My issue

• Can not get dimmer functionality to be be synched in the group switch.

• Moes individual switch in my dashboard also have a dimmable slider which can be moved up and down, but it is not connected to the lamp at all. So do not work.

Question

How would I add the group switch with a working dimmable slider to the dashboard?