How to import blueprint when not on home network ("import blueprint to my" is not working)

Hello all,

Could someone give me some guidance on the subject?

I have also tried to copy paste the browser url and that doesn’t seem to be working because of how the poster laid out his post (but I’m not 100% sure if that’s the reason)

Below is the url and I am trying to import the 5 button remove blueprint when off of my home network.

Hi Weston,

It is not clear to me what problem you are having.

• Is your “my” integration not working at all?
  • Are you trying to import when you are not logged onto your instance?
  • Did you not figure out what the Blueprint Author did to give you a link?
  • Something else?

Please clarify a bit and I’ll see where I can help.

I apologize. I am using a dns service to access/ manage my home assistant when I am away from my home network.

I am trying to import the previously pasted blueprint, but can’t get the “my home assistant” links to work, more than likely because of how I am accessing my system.

Is there anyway to just get the gist link and import it that way?

I also was not able to get this method to work-- I think because the user posted 2 blueprints on one page but I’m not sure.

OK. If your “my” doesn’t work at all, do you have the default_config: key in your configuration.yaml file or have you removed that and added things separately? If separately, make sure there is a my: key in there.

When I click there I get he ‘my’ thing and it has the GIST link. If you see that GIST link to GitHub, copy that and go to your blueprints tab/page, click add blueprint with the bottom right pop-up button, paste the GIST url, and it should import.

Exactly right. in this case the forum URL will not work because there are multiple sets of blueprint code there.