How to install syncting on odroid-n2

Hello can you please teach me how I can install syncting?
I think I need a container to run on my odroid and then the syncting addon but I can’t get portainer to install syncting. Can you teach me or refer me to a tutorial (I searched the net but no dice )

System Health

version: core-2021.7.4
installation_type: Home Assistant OS
dev: false
hassio: true
docker: true
virtualenv: false
python_version: 3.9.5
os_name: Linux
os_version: 5.9.16
arch: aarch64
timezone: Europe/Amsterdam

logged_in: false
can_reach_cert_server: ok
can_reach_cloud_auth: ok
can_reach_cloud: ok

host_os: Home Assistant OS 6.1
update_channel: stable
supervisor_version: supervisor-2021.06.8
docker_version: 20.10.6
disk_total: 113.9 GB
disk_used: 8.2 GB
healthy: true
supported: true
board: odroid-n2
supervisor_api: ok
version_api: ok
installed_addons: Check Home Assistant configuration (3.8.0), File editor (5.3.3), Visual Studio Code (3.6.0), AppDaemon 4 (0.6.2), ESPHome (1.20.0), Samba share (9.5.1), Mosquitto broker (6.0.1), deCONZ (6.9.0), Portainer (1.5.1)

dashboards: 1
resources: 0
views: 1
mode: storage

Add-ons are docker containers that are slightly modified to fit into the HA environment. Installing the add-on should be enough.
Are you talking about this add-on → Hassio-Addons/syncthing at master · Poeschl/Hassio-Addons · GitHub

Hello tom_l and Burningstone,
Thanks for helping me!
I’m following this link: Syncthing - Home Assistant
Is this the same?

If not why are there 2 versions? And how can I install this one?
If yes: I can’t find the token I need. http://127.0.0.1:8384 gives me a “no connection”
as does ip-ndroid-n2:8384. (This is why i thought I need to install syncthing as a container first).
If you can help me some more: I want to add an extra (external) ssd and then use this as the location for my syncthing-maps. Is this possible? and again: how can I do this.
Thanks for your time and help.
Greetings, Jos.

The add-on I linked is the actual software, you need to install it first.
The integration you linked, is to connect Home Assistant and Syncthing, which will give you some sensors in Home Assistant. This has to be done afterwards, but is only needed if you want to have sensors etc. for synthing.

Succes! With your help I now have synthing on my ndroid. Thank you.
One more question: 2021-07-28 22:43:47: Syncthing should not run as a privileged or system user. Please consider using a normal user account. I have a GUI-authenticatie user name and password but I keep getting this warning. Do you know how to solve this?
Greetings Jos.