How to integrated HM-MOD-RPI-PCB into Hassbian and manage homematic sensors

I am beginner in this project.

I connected HM-MOD-RPI-PCB (homematic) to my raspPI and installed hassbian image.
I have some homematik sensors like heating thermostat (homematic), door/window sensors (homematic IP) and optical door/window sensor (homematic).

Now how I can use all this with HA?

(A Google search did not produce any results … and on youtube I found no solution.)

I am a litte bit confused, because when I understand it correct I need homegear or raspmatic to manage homematic sensors with HA. Sometimes I read it is possible to do alone with HA.
Then I found two different homematic documentation:
https://www.home-assistant.io/addons/homematic/

I understand, that in hassio I can use Add-Ons (first link) and in hassbian I have to install packages manually. So I think first link is for hassio, second for hassbian (?).

In first link there was source code for an Add-On, but on hassbian I have no add-ons.

On other topic in forum I read the same problem, but the solution is to use raspmatic.

Can I use raspmatic and HA together?

I choose HA because everybody said in web is very easy and you can manage all components, but I found no easy documentation for integration homematic with HM-MOD-RPI-PCB and in my mind it could not be the solution to choose an other tool (raspmatic) to manage these sensors.
It is not possible to do only HomeAssistant as on system without raspmatic?

Can you please enlighten me?
Do you have a easy documentation for my problem?

( In second step I want to integrated RFXCom to my HomeAssistant… Did I only make this entries to my yaml? … in this documentation https://www.home-assistant.io/components/rfxtrx/ ? or have I use an other tool/package?)

I hope my english i good enough to explain my problem… in german it is easier to explain ;-).

RaspberryMatic would have to be an extra device in this case. Theoretically Home Assistant could be executed on RaspberryMatic, but the developers chose not to include Python in RaspberryMatic. So it can only be used standalone.

To explain things a bit more:
Hassbian is like a regular Linux installation where Home Assistant is pre-installed. It still is a regular Linux though with all the possibilities that comes with it.
hassio on the other hand is a custom distribution. To add additional functionality you have to install addons.

The first link you have posted is about the HomeMatic addon for hassio. It allows you to turn your single device into Home Assistant + HomeMatic. If it’s ok for you to not run a plain Linux on the machine, that’s a good way to go.
If you stay with Hassbian, then Homegear would be what you need. You would have to google a bit about how to install and configure it. I am not sure if at this point in time Homegear supports both HomeMatic and HomeMatic IP.

The second link you have posted is independent of your installation. It is about the configurtion for HomeMatic within Home Assistant, no matter if hassio or any other installation mode. So the information from the second link is needed in any case.

My recommendation: if you happen to have a spare Raspberry Pi, connect the module to it and install RaspberryMatic. Getting both regular and IP devices working should be working in that case. With hassio and Homegear I believe it depends on which module you have if regular and IP work together.
But I’m not up to date on this. Maybe searching around the forum will give you better answers about the current state of hassio in conjuction with the module you have.

Thank you for your long answer.

I search today for a way to install RaspberryMatic on hassbian, but only found an image of RaspberryMatic.

Can I installed RaspberryMatic …and on same RaspPi hassio … or do I need two RaspPi?

When I use RFXcom or Z-wave… do I need a new “managed” tool (like Raspmatic) or can I managed it alone with HA?

When I understand it, managed Raspmatic the devices (=sensors), but HA is a piece of software which you can say what to do with the data of the sensors.

My idea is to get data of a sensor by RFXCom and controlled lights with homematic sensors by raspmatic… but all was managed with HA… I hope you understand what I try to explain…
For example… a cheap weather sensor… I get data by RFXCom and controlled lights with homematic sensors… and together with one platform like HA.

RaspberryMatic is a dedicated distribution. It cannot be installed next to Home Assistant or hassio. It has to be installed on a Raspberry that does nothing else besides handeling HomeMatic.

An alternative would be to use Homegear on the device Home Assistant is running on. But I’m not sure if this supports the old wireless AND the new IP devices.

I don’t know anything about RFXCom. If that requires special software, you may not be able to use hassio if there is no addon for that. But when you use Hassbian + Homegear, then you could install that software on that device as well.