How to interpret logbook entry

Probably a common topic. Something happens in the house automatically and no one did it but I was no where near a phone or computer when it happened. But no one else did it. So in this case was pretty serious and discussions about dismantiling HA came up. The garage door opened on it’s own. “Because no one did it”. So I checked the logs at 2:36PM when it happened and found this:

Does this mean Barb did this on her iPhone app? Wasn’t sure how the name between the parens was populated so didn’t want to assume anything.

It means a user logged in as Barb opened the door. There is no information about which device was used.

Ugh I hate this. Now I either say nothing and hope the conversation goes away or mention it and get an earful about guess what… “I didn’t do it”.

Be warned that it seems to log the username of whoever generated the long-life access key for add-ons. As an example, I generated one on my account for Node-Red and now all devices changed by Node-Red record my name in the logbook. Not everything with a username was a manual change in the UI.