according to the linked issue, it seems to be something on the somfy side.
If I get this comment right:
As you said, the behavior was ok during few days, then it was incorrect. On HA side, I’ve checked the history, we didn’t check the logic. But, looking at what Somfy returns, there is something weird:
ClosureState and DeploymentState sum must be 100. When one is 75, other one is 25 for instance.
DeploymentState set to 100 means fully deploy, and ClosureState set to 100 means fully unoffuscated.
So it seems there was an update on Somfy server side.
then the cloud service is reporting something wrong.
Neverless - I would do the following:
I would create a new issue on Git - and link both issues… (mention the old one in the new ticket)
But… it is still possible, that the sensor is another device type:
OK, so about the returned states, according to Somfy, they are correct. See Somfy-Developer/Somfy-TaHoma-Developer-Mode#22 (comment)
So, as your device is of type Awning, open with HA means fully deployed, and close fully undeployed. If it’s well the case, and you want the opposite, you will have to create a cover template to change the logic.