How to just show actual value in history chart?

? … Past 1.5 hours of W values is hardly LTS

Right ( That was what i said, or mend, if you read the “context” )

Right, which is a pop-up “card” from either clicking any other card, where he has this sensor

You can call it a Window if you want

Notice, No “manipulated” data, as i clicked a simple entity in an entity.card

PS: Pop-up card ( aka Window ) in 2023.11 VS 223.12 ( OP is still on, 2023.11 or less, when opening this Topic, which you apparently found some reasons to “jump” me :wink:
07.12.2023_11.20.10_REC

Still " Entity Card Pop-ups " , Not a / some card with other Values such as min/max/mean “attached”

However This was a pretty Weird effect in 2023.12 ! … Not sure i like that, assume this will be “fixed” soon

LTS is calculated every 5 minutes, it becomes available after 5 minutes after creation of a sensor supporting LTS.

The 2nd screenshot is a custom card embedded to more-info.
I do not not what it shows - either a real History data or LTS.

I do not understand a clear meaning of this expression. Although this forum is using English language, there are plenty of non-English speakers here.

It’s a plain entities card, and it shows “Temperature” as it also clearly “indicates” … °C

PS: 3 hours x-axis span " HA-2023.11 "

With my all respect, in one post you are saying one thing, in another different.

The 2nd screenshot here is a custom card inside more-info.

Seriously NO im not, … but yes your red text is correct 2023.11 VS 2023.12
I have no idea what and where you mean/think i say “something different”

However ALL pics are plain entities card( I promise ! ), and the diff’s are pretty obvious And the diff’s are Not on the x-axis … As my xamples as-well-as OP’s are from the cards pop-up-what ever

So lets just stop it here !

NO It’s Not, it’s plain entity in entities 2023.12

PS: Sorry lldar , but you made me doubt, as i was comparing my 2023.11 with my 2023.12 (test-instance) , I do Not have a custom:more-info card, or any other custom card which i immediately can “connect/relate” this “discrepancies”
So i decided to update my “live” HA instance to 2023.12 … And it’s still about the same as before, no “fill” or “period-selections” and still have the " more-info " link ! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So again i apologize And have no idea why ALL my more-info cards suddently is like this on my test-instance, i dont have custom:more-info card, there is nothing in my themes, or raw-editor mode which reveals anything, so i guess i have to dig deeper, to “revert” this peculiar effect ( which occurred on my test-instance after installed 2023.12

Initially i thought this was what the “new” update was mentioning, in regards to history , but there must be something else which have caused this … Maybe the " History explore card" somehow now have “infected” all cards even thou i don’t have any specific “history explore cards” in my views, i only have it "installed in HACS on this HA-instance

It is the 3rd party history explorer card. It has the ability to replace the more info pop-up card graphs. You did this to your own system.

@smartroad that is another option I forgot about. It is easy to replace the system graphs using this third party card. See: New interactive history explorer custom card

In particular: https://github.com/alexarch21/history-explorer-card#overriding-the-ha-more-info-history

1 Like

Dear sir, no problem, everyone can be confused, especially after a long workday ).
Good luck & health!

1 Like

Yeah, i understand lldar’s “confusions”, when it infact was me who was totally confused :frowning:

Bummer , found it, in my “lab” :roll_eyes:

… hmmm wondering when and how long it has been like this, but as you say … i must have done this my self :expressionless:
Thx Tom

2 Likes

It’s actually another solution to the topic’s original question. So that’s good.

By default it shows both combined, depending on what is available at your selected time range and zoom level.

1 Like

haha, not often i hear my messed up, unstructured head is “good” , but yes i now see the “lightning show”(stroboscope) in my “Live” instance, with min/max/mean … So now i even understand smartroad ! … Not Nice
07.12.2023_22.59.47_REC

Ahh, and now i “get-it” the “fill” uses “0” as base ( and now it’s - degrees here ), wasn’t like that a few weeks ago … so obvious, now that i think about it :laughing:

Actually pretty need, As one can doubleclick the “Header” and get “wide-screen-view”

You can turn off the fill if you don’t like it.

I do like it, it was just when i looked at that “Temperature” i first found it “odd” …because i haven’t seen it while -degrees(as above annerstad-Air-temp … my “slow” mind was thinking … “WTH is it upside down ?”
I will actually install Your Card it in my Live-HA, now :slight_smile:

1. There was a typo in my post - it was supposed to be “I do not KNOW”; glad that you understood me properly!
  2. So, your card (many thanks again!) works like a new augmented History view of karwosts, very good. Must admit, I am still only testing your card on a very not regular basis; it needs a clear head, cannot afford this luxury these days…

With just a doubleclick on the header, and changed to 2 Weeks, i got this very nice “more-info”, can’t get any better :slight_smile: … beside we’ve already had -12.4 degrees here

My card has supported LTS (and a lot more) for more than a year, and so did the Apex card. Kinda funny how this is now suddenly the new thing :wink:

Here’s some more info on how the merging works.

1 Like

I missed a lot, tested you card very little))

Thanks for all the pointers I will look into more of them. I think I already have the history add-on installed so will have a look at that

Thanks for all the input, sorry I didn’t respond before, with work and Xmas I have not had much time recently!