How to make a home-made smart wallbox using DomBusEVSE

In the page Howto make a homemade wallbox to charge electric vehicles you can find instructions to make a EV charging station by yourself. You have to be a technician, of course, because charging an electric vehicles need large currents and you have to prevent overheating! In that page you can also find two videos.
I’m using the DomBusEVSE module that you can find at https://www.creasol.it/EVSE to manage EV charging: it works in
solar mode, using only renewable energy, keeping GridPower<=0)
grid mode 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% using up to 100% of power from the grid
managed mode: in this case the wallbox becomes stupid and HA must send to the EVSE module the EV charging current (from 6 to 32A); managed mode can be useful to implement tricky features, like load balancing, wallbox balancing, …
Solar and grid mode are the standard ways to charge the car, and EV current is managed automatically by the EVSE module.
To make the wallbox you have to connect the EVSE module with a contactor, a RCCB (protection), optionally an energy meter. I already have a meter measuring the grid power, so I’ve used the provided automation to send GridPower value to the EVSE module (needed by the EVSE to set the right value of charging current according to the charging mode): in this case I don’t need to have an additional meter!
DomBusEVSE uses the standard Modbus protocol, so it can be used by HA using the Modbus integration. Just copy the configuration files available in github GitHub - CreasolTech/DomBus_ha: Configuration, entities and automations for Home Assistant using DomBus modules and everything is working.

DomBusEVSE is really a smart EVSE module: it permits to fully control charging (in managed mode) and also permits to charge the vehicle using only solar energy, in single phase, when less than 4kW is available, and three phase when more than 4kW is available from the photovoltaic system.
Check the video https://youtu.be/lCMV0zhvNGw