How to make a "wireless" switch in HA from a normal zigbee switch?

a little background: for about 2 years I have been working with about a dozen “smart” devices from xiaomi - switches, sockets, locks, temperature sensors, etc., I use xiaomi gateway 3 + raspberry pi 4; some of the automation was done in mi home, but most of it in HA

for example, when you open the front door in the corridor, the light turns on; pressing the switch at the head of the bed twice turned off all the lights in the room; one wall switch key controlled rgb led strip

in mi home, some switch keys were configured as “wireless”, i.e. the switch itself worked separately, the relay for load control - separately; thus the “smart” LED strip was always connected to power, and pressing the switch key controlled it through automation (also the strip was controlled through the application, for example, when all the lights in the room turned off)

I recently thought that the raspberry pi + sd card is not a very reliable option (although I regularly make backups, so the system recovers very quickly), so I was going to upgrade the “hardware” part, and at the same time updated all the updates that had accumulated over a couple of months

after which almost everything stopped working for me. by trial, I realized that this happened after updating the xiaomi gateway 3 integration to version 3.2.1 (I used version 2.***) - something related to zigbee has changed

I generally figured out the changes and again I see my zigbee devices (though only in HA, in Mi Home they are visible, but do not work); in general, I have been planning for a long time, and this prompted me, so I ordered and am waiting for sonoff zbdongle-e, but for now I figure out how to restore my usual automations

sorry for the long prehistory, now the question is: how to set up a switch in HA (mainly Aqara Wall Switch (With Neutral, Double Rocker), with a different number of keys) so that pressing the keys does not trigger the relay? I want to be able to control the LED strip AND by pressing the switch, AND programmatically from the application. and I need a double click function to trigger the “turn off all the lights in the room” automation)

zigbee devices in mi home are no longer available and I can’t find a way to do the same in HA

most of this text was translated using google translate, but i hope i was able to describe my problem