How to re add iPhone notification to home assistant?

How to re-add an phone ? I removed the application on my iPhone, removed the cache, sign in again but that’s doesn’t seems to work

also now when I try to reset the Push_ID in the IOS app I have : Error The data Couldn't be read because it isn't in the correct format.

I added the MacOS app in parallel, and the notification work fine on my Mac (just not very useful though)

(I previously removed the notify iPhone entity as notification wasn’t working anymore and I was hoping that sign in with the HA app for IOS would bring it back…)

Try this:

Thank you, I did every single step except my device wasn’t listed inside known_devices.yaml
when I reinstalled the app, I had to login with Cloudflare Access (expected behaviour) but somehow I didn’t had to login with HA, so I suppose it was cached somehow…
anyway It didn’t had my phone back and in the integration window my phone is not listed neither. I’m losing hope

Cloudflare Access is almost certainly preventing the app from communicating to HA. Try connecting directly and see if it begins working. You can also look for error logs in the App Configuration > Debugging > Event Log.

Thanks, there is some block alright

But I don’t think the issue is from Cloudflare Access because I just managed to install the app (on my wife phone) and connect with cloudflare / and my wife login (non admin) on her phone, I can see her phone in HA notify service Screenshot 2021-05-29 at 19.33.35

If you have multiple devices with the same name, only one will have a notify service created. This will log HA-side.

If you have deleted and reinstalled the app, double check you have notification permission enabled. It is not re-enabled by default and the app will not prompt in this case.

It doesn’t appear you have Webhook errors in your event log, which I would expect for it failing to communicate; those locations from the past are not harmful.

However, the “data couldn’t be read…” error is almost certainly trying to re-update the Webhook after a reset, and failing because Cloudflare Access is returning a webpage instead of a JSON response.

Have you tried connecting directly?

I changed the name of my own iPhone to something different, I should have remove it manually at the first place (I wasn’t receiving notification anymore after migrating to a new install)

I didn’t tried to connect directly yet (you mean disabling CloudFlare Access right?) I’ll try tomorrow but I have a few rules in Cloudflare Access and I’m worried that I gonna have to start over

My recommendation is to try and connect directly to your HA instance (e.g. the local IP address and port) rather than going through the reverse proxy, to eliminate that as a cause. I do not believe the app is compatible with Cloudflare Access.

I think from a security perspective is this really worse. i have the same issue and also use cloudflare tunnel. maybe someone else has the an solution?