How to recall existing flows

Done it again.

Got up this morning and got the usual cant connect to hassio and password redacted error. Cant workout what changes to cause this nor can I work out how to fix it…

Will persist as when it works its great…

Ok out of interest, I deleted the api string… Checked the debug a bit later and it said renewing the api. Checked back into the settings and yep it had filled it back in with a new api string…

Done it again. This time when I deleted the api string it didnt rebuild it and keep going. I cannot replicate the exact sequence o either break it or fix it…

I restarted Node-Red. I had deleted the API string in home assistant node. as that seemed to fix it before

In the log I can se
[cont-init.d] 30-auto-api-token.sh: executing…
INFO: API token is incorrect in the Node-RED configuration, fixing…
[cont-init.d] 30-auto-api-token.sh: exited 0.

But on checking the node again still have an error

I’m new to hass.io and I’ve been having pretty much the same problem with node-red. When you install Frenck’s add-on, the ‘Home Assistant’ server has the following default config that pretty much work every time:

Name: Home Assistant
Base URL: http://hassio/homeassistant
API Pass: <some long string – gets auto generated on Start/Restart>

Now regarding this error:

[error] [server:Home Assistant] Home assistant connection failed with error: Connection to home assistant could not be established with config: http://hassio/homeassistant <password redacted>

This happens when you import or reload code. The problem is, the code has a ‘Server’ configured also called “Home Assistant”. As soon as you Deploy the code, for sure you’ll get the error above. The problem is, even if you disable or even delete the whole flow, you will still get the never ending error. To fix it, open any of the blue ‘Home Assistant’ nodes, and delete the second ‘Home Assistant’ server that was added automatically during the code import. After you delete the second instance, do a Deploy and restart node-red. It should be fixed.

Let me know if it fixes your problem

The node is generating a config item with the server settings. Removing or disabling the node only will not help.
You have to go into the configuration tab (in Node-Red) and delete the config entry