How to reconfigure Synology after IP change

I have HA running in docker and when first installed it recognized my Synology NAS right off. I’ve just done some reconfigure of my network into Vlans so changed the IP address. Now the NAS is unavailable. If I go to System/devices, and click on one of the NAS entries, I get a page with the hardrives… click on one and it brings up a page with various things plus a link that says “Visit” and takes me to the page with the old IP address which is now defunct.

I thought I would just delete the integration and see if it recognizes it again, but can’t even figure out how to delete it. Basically I just want to correct the IP address to the new one of the NAS. It is not in any yaml file I don’t believe… I looked thru all of them I found under /opt/.

Although the docker server and NAS are on different Vlans, I believe I have the firewall rules in place as I can ping the NAS from the server. Looking for advice on how to correct the HA integration of the NAS - change to new IP address. Thanks!

Not 100% sure if it will work, but you can change the IP of configured DSM integration in config/.storage/core.config_entities file. it should look similar to following 9search for IP of NAS):

        "entry_id": "7a23b5afeba135ff07b7e7e436767ba9",
        "version": 1,
        "minor_version": 1,
        "domain": "synology_dsm",
        "title": "Synology RS2418",
        "data": {
          "host": "",
          "port": "5001",
          "ssl": true,
          "verify_ssl": false,
          "username": "user",
          "password": "password",
          "mac": [
        "options": {
          "scan_interval": 1,
          "timeout": 10
        "pref_disable_new_entities": false,
        "pref_disable_polling": false,
        "source": "ssdp",
        "unique_id": "20A0P8N183300",
        "disabled_by": null

After restart integration should point to new IP of NAS.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction… hadn’t poked around in that directory. I found the core.config_entries file and changed the url. I also found entries in the core.device_registry file and changed those. I believe those two solved the issue… many thanks!