How to recover deleted lovelace controls for Ziggby light switch

I had a power outage recently, which caused me a number of ziggby issues. Most of these were fixed when i calmed down, and restored the previous Ziggby and Mosquitto broker backups.

Before id fixed the issue and was still panicing, i got this message on several of my light switches: “This entity is no longer being provided by the MQTT integration. If the entity is no longer in use, delete it in settings.”. I wasnt really thinking straight at the time and clicked to delete it.

What it looks like ive done, is removed the “control” card from the lovelace device.

However I can still operate it from the “state” toggle on the device in the MTTQ device settings, but i cant work out how to get the “controls” card back into the lovelace device

Ive removed the device in lovelace, removed it from /config/zigbee2mqtt/database.db, removed it the ziggby device, restarted HA and then re-paired the switch, none of which makes a blind bit of difference.

Anyone know what im missing? Essentially my current HA config means ive got a dumb switch.