How to remove exposed devices from google home and create virtual device?

Hi, new here and have questions:

1. I successfully connect HA to Google home (free), but I have a problem with exposed devices. HA expose all my devices to google home, but I only need few of them!!! How can I remove these devices from Google home and leave only a few of them (what i need)?
  2. Also, I have a second question, can I create “virtual device” like, for example Window Opener(TV blinds vacuum audio and other standard google types) and expose it to google? Next, HA will intercept this Google commands to virtual device and run some scripts and other automation.
    Case is:
    I have 433mhz window opener, I want to control it by voice from Google. For this, I want to send commands to it with Google mini by saying." Ok Google open windows", and HA must receive this Google commands (Open Close Stop) and send them next to broadlink RF remote.

PS Before HA I Used Openhabian, almost in all aspects HA better, but not in google home support, so I try to understand how to fix last problems to completely move to HA. Future thx.

There is an expose_by_default property mentioned in the documentation that defaults to true. You need to set this to false to stop exposing everything. Then you would have to specify which domains or entitiesvto expose.

The documentation also lists the available domains, which includes “cover”. Therefore you could create a template cover and expose that to Google.

1 Like

Thanks, I didn’t see this documentation, because watch YouTube tutorial directly. Now it’s start to be cleaner.

Hi again, need some help. I successfully add cover card with three button (that’s what I want), all works (blinds open/close), but why one of buttons set ‘hide’ after pressing? Can they always be enabled?
Also don’t know how to connect this cover to Google Home? Here is my settings:

cover:

• platform: template
    covers:
    blind_motor:
    device_class: curtain
    friendly_name: “blinds”
    open_cover:
    service: script.open_blinds
    close_cover:
    service: script.close_blinds
    stop_cover:
    service: script.stop_blinds

and also i want to add window opener device (it also always open close stop), how i can do that correct? Something like that:

cover:
-platform: template
covers:
blind_motor:
device_class: curtain
friendly_name: “blinds”
open_cover:
service: script.open_blinds
close_cover:
service: script.close_blinds
stop_cover:
service: script.stop_blinds
-platform: template
covers:
window_motor:
device_class: window
friendly_name: “windowss”
open_cover:
service: script.open_windows
close_cover:
service: script.close_windows
stop_cover:
service: script.stop_windows

Thx.

I expose my device to google, but why Google only use Open/Close without Stop! For example Openhab works with “ok google open/close/stop”, that mean google support this type of device, something wrong in HA!!! Any idea how to setup stop for Google assistants?
My setup:

cover.blind_motor:
      name: "Blinds"
      room: "Living Room"
      expose: true  
    cover.window_motor:
      name: "Windows"
      room: "Living Room"
      expose: true  
cover:
  - platform: template
    covers: