How to replace Addon-Folders?

Hi,

im trying to install Samba NAS to get access to my HDD on my Raspi hassio os home server.
But im struggeling how to do that, cause over FTP and normal Samba Share i can only see an empty “addon”-folder and im not sure how i should replace the samba share folder with samba nas data.
Can you lead me the way? I thought ftp would be the solution, but it seems im wrong…

Thanks!

I believe you will need to make sure the configuration are correctly point out to the right directory. Else you wont be able to see it. BTW you said about NAS data? what are you talking about?

1 Like

Probably better to ask in the original addon topic:

Thanks for your ggast answer! Where should i change the config? Do you mean the hassio config? Or the samba config?

@tom_l is totally right, i was talking about this addon:

I believe in order to have the device appear then you will need to mount it first. And @tom_l said its better to discuss it on the Samba NAS threads.

Thank you very much. I already posted it there. I hope i can get a solution soon :slight_smile: Have a nice day you both!

It’s your best bet as the developer and all the users who have posted in that topic will see your post.

Did you ever get an answer or find a solution?

Yes. It was very easy: Go to Settings > Addons > Addons Store . Click on the HamburgerButton on right top and add a new repository. Enter the url of Samba NAS.