How to set parameters in Zwave JS to MQTT

I have a device (MCOHome A8-9 multisensor) of which I can’t set the parameters via the gui.
Is there any other method to set parameters in Zwave-JS to MQTT?

With Zwavejs2Mqtt you can set any parameter you want, whether it’s defined or not.

Ok and where can I find that menu?
Because I don’t see it anywhere.

I don’t get a configuration menu like with my other devices.

The Custom Configuration is inside the “Configuration” menu of that device, so if you don’t have a “Configuration” menu item for MCOHome A8-9 multisensor, then that probably won’t work for you.

If you don’t have a Configuration menu for that device, then I suspect zwavejs2mqtt is showing the device as unknown. If not, then seems like its a bug, but suggest you reinterview the device.

There is a way to set parameters using zwavejs/2mqtt API, but its not so easy (for me anyway) to understand all the syntax. Here is the documentation , and I would suggest looking at the sendCommand API. I would recommend however that you open a “question” issue on the zwavejs2mqtt github as I think one of the more difficult areas is how to tell zwavejs the size of the parameter(s) you will be trying to set.

I managed to get it inside the database but there is still no config tab being shown.
Device is also still being shown as unknown while clicking on the device does link it to the right page on the database.

In another attempt I tried to set the config via Domoticz but there also no config menu is being shown.
Except for the difficult way you describe above.