How to stop discovery component?

Hi
I am getting a notification after reload

And there is a yeelight component (do not know where homekit came from)

I have already wrote in configuration.yaml

discovery:
  ignore:
    - yeelight

And that did not work. How can I manually kill discovery component? I do not need it at all actually. And yes, I have already tried to delete discovery:... from configuration.yaml

It looks like it’s discovered through homekit, try to disable that as well in your config. I don’t think there is a way to disable it completely.

did you ever figure this out? I’m having similar problems over here… Yeelight Homekit issue

Unfortunately no, I did’t.

As I see, you have issues with configuring the strip. I don’t. Just to make sure, do you have this in configuration.yaml?

I’ve never directly specified the config for the Yeelight strip, it was always auto discovered?

What firmware do you have on your strip? Don’t update if it’s not 2.x that’s what broke my setup.

That’s the same firmware I have, but I can’t seem to connect to my yeelight anymore. I’ll try your config example and see what happens.

Well that fixed it…

devices:
  192.168.86.203:
    name: Master Vanity Glow 
    model: strip1

Now the only question is how do I get it to stop auto discovering?

I too am looking at a way to stop auto discovering - is this possible with the latest versions of Hass.io?

Replying to this topic – I’ve already added these lights via IP address, I have no interest in having them in via Homekit discovery as well. How best to disable?

I am also getting this, and my yeelights and xiaomi hub will randomly stop working in HA and I get a configuration error for my hub. Nothing has changed, I have to power cycle all of my yeelights, which works without having to restart HA, but only a restart brings the hub back.