How to SUM 3 Shelly phases of Consumption and load in Energy Dashboard?

Hi, I bought a Shelly 3EM to track my 3 phase EV charger @ home and I intended to configure the total consumption it as a battery with 0 kWh return in the Energy Dashboard so the usage would be extracted from my home use. For this I configured two sensors in my yaml:

sensor:
  - platform: template
    sensors:
      teruggave_laadpaal_net_zero:
        unique_id: "teruggave_laadpaal_net_zero"
        friendly_name: "Teruggave laadpaal net zero"
        unit_of_measurement: "kWh"
        icon_template: "mdi:lightning-bolt"
        device_class: energy
        value_template: "0"
      laadpaal_verbruik_totaal:
        unique_id: laadpaal_verbruik_totaal
        friendly_name: "Laadpaal Verbruik (totaal)"
        unit_of_measurement: 'kWh'
        icon_template: "mdi:lightning-bolt"
        device_class: energy
        value_template: >-
          {{ 
            [ states('sensor.shellyem3_485519d6d226_channel_a_energy'), 
              states('sensor.shellyem3_485519d6d226_channel_b_energy'),
              states('sensor.shellyem3_485519d6d226_channel_c_energy'),
            ] | map('float') | sum
          }}

When I try to use these both entities in my energy dashboard I can find the first one (teruggave_laadpaal_net_zero), but the second one (SUM of 3 Shelly phase consumption called laadpaal_verbruik_totaal) remains missing. I can’t select it

What am I doing wrong? I tried to use a simple helper for this first but that won’t show up either as it can’t be configured as Device Class Energy. I’m still rather new in YAML so perhaps this is a n00b mistake.

Look here:https://community.home-assistant.io/t/shelly-3em-3-phases-energy-sensor/328166
First post contains a working sample of how to sum up energy measurement of a Shelly 3em.

Yeah I tried that one and it didn’t work, also its still using the old format. So I looked further and found other YAML code. The interesting thing is that the entity itself is legit: it shows a graph with the added info. So why can’t I select it from my dashboard is the main question?