How to template/config for Monday cost sensor reset

Hi everyone , i installed 3 x powr3 sonoff and made several sensor for energy management and i need help with resetting the weekly cost senors

The daily one is working correctly, but the weekly one did not reset on Monday :frowning:

utility_meter.yaml

consumption_bbb_zi:
    source: sensor.consumption_bbb
    cron: "0 0 * * *" #pr贸ximo reset at mid-nights

consumption_bbb_saptamana:
    cron: "0 0 1 * *" #pr贸ximo reset on Mondays: 2022-01-24 00:00:00, 2022-01-31 00:00:00

consumption_bbb_luna:
    cron: "0 0 1 * *" #pr贸ximo reset on 1st: 2022-02-01 00:00:00, 2022-03-01 00:00:00

consumption_bbb_an:
    cron: "0 0 1 1 *" #pr贸ximo reset on 1st Jan: 2023-01-01 00:00:00, 2024-01-01 00:00:00

sensor.yaml

sensors:
    cost_zi_bbb:
      friendly_name: "Cost Zi BBB"
      unit_of_measurement: "Lei/kWh"
      value_template: "{{ (states('sensor.consumption_bbb_zi') | float * 0.75) | round(2) }}"
      availability_template: >
        {{ states('sensor.consumption_bbb_zi') not in ['unknown', 'unavailable', 'none'] }}
    cost_saptamana_bbb:
      friendly_name: "Cost saptamana BBB"
      value_template: "{{ (states('sensor.consumption_bbb_saptamana') | float * 0.75) | round(2) }}"
        {{ states('sensor.consumption_bbb_saptamana') not in ['unknown', 'unavailable', 'none'] }}
    cost_luna_bbb:
      friendly_name: "Cost Luna BBB"
      value_template: "{{ (states('sensor.consumption_bbb_luna') | float * 0.75) | round(2) }}"
        {{ states('sensor.consumption_bbb_luna') not in ['unknown', 'unavailable', 'none'] }}

This is what is showing :

please help setting up the reset for weekly and monthly , thank you

Have you tried simplifying it and using cycle instead of cron?

Although I can鈥檛 see anything wrong with what you have, the use of cron is designed for advanced scheduling and as you are simply wanting day, week, month etc I would try using the cycle and see what happens maybe.

Used the wrong formula , this is the corect one:

cron: "0 0 * * MON"