How to translate this to NodeRED?

There is a new possibility in latest HA 2021.5.0 to set trigger time for a sensor.
How to translate that to a NodeRED? I know to set the service, but like to know how to set the data part.
I like to change my "climate.verwarming "trigger time. Or is this only possible with a sensor type entity_id?

Example givin in the update:

- id: update_morning_commute_sensor
  alias: "Commute - Update morning commute sensor"
  initial_state: "on"
  trigger:
    - platform: time_pattern
      minutes: "/2"
  condition:
    - condition: time
      after: "08:00:00"
      before: "11:00:00"
    - condition: time
      weekday:
        - mon
        - tue
        - wed
        - thu
        - fri
  action:
    - service: homeassistant.update_entity
      target:
        entity_id: sensor.morning_commute

Thanks

Something like this?

[{"id":"5a10dd20.695dd4","type":"inject","z":"d0505e55.8a4b8","name":"","props":[],"repeat":"","crontab":"*/2 8-10 * * 1,2,3,4,5","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","x":640,"y":390,"wires":[["d8cc02d0.5fd"]]},{"id":"d8cc02d0.5fd","type":"api-call-service","z":"d0505e55.8a4b8","name":"","server":"","version":1,"debugenabled":false,"service_domain":"homeassistant","service":"update_entity","entityId":"sensor.morning_commute","data":"","dataType":"jsonata","mergecontext":"","output_location":"","output_location_type":"none","mustacheAltTags":false,"x":870,"y":390,"wires":[[]]}]

Thanks for the answer but I expected some input at the data part of the edit call data node?
And then the sensor will be automatically update by HA?
But if I understand you, you need to create your own update trigger setting with Inject node??

I will try your example

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I have this loop in Node red.

So, from left, if I’m home and supposed to go to work based on calendar.
Check wifi strenght (have I gone out of bed and is in kitchen), update the entity for my home made Waze API sensor and play TTS in kitchen which route to take and how long the drive time is.
If I’m not in the kitchen wait one minute and look again.

And the trigger is an inject.

I should have a current state if not home stop loop. But I just haven’t got around to add it yet.