How to use the latest XiaoMi devices in Home Assistant?

Hello, I see the home assistant supported XiaoMi devices catelog in Xiaomi Miio - Home Assistant.

These devices were produced 2 or 3 years ago, which are hard to buy, and the latest XiaoMi devices are not in the catalog.

My question is

1. Are the latest XiaoMi devices be supported by Home Assistant now?
  2. If not, have anyone made it, how can I achieve this.

Hope it’s not a duplicated question.

Which ones?
AFAIK, Xiaomi has gone full Zigbee with Aqara and Mijia, but I could be wrong ofc

hi, thank u for replying.
Such as the product below
1] 小米智能多模网关立即购买-小米商城
2] 米家智能加湿器立即购买-小米商城
I think they are new devices which are not in the supported device catalog.

First one is their zigbee gateway V3, so I guess

Chinese version 	lumi.gateway.v3 	DGNWG02LM 	yes

Second one is a zigbee device, so it coonects through a zigbee coordinator like the gateway above, not directly to HA.

Thank u for replying.
I found this integration MIOT GitHub - ha0y/xiaomi_miot_raw: All-in-one & Easy-to-use. Integrate all your Xiaomi Smart Home - with a single integration and NO YAML files - into Home Assistant.
So I think maybe my problem can be solved.

mark this blogpost

buildin integrations

mijia

aqara

Third custom integrations

Xiaomi Gateway 3 GitHub - AlexxIT/XiaomiGateway3: Control Zigbee, BLE and Mesh devices from Home Assistant with Xiaomi Gateway 3 on original firmware

Xiaomi MIoT GitHub - ha0y/xiaomi_miot_raw: All-in-one & Easy-to-use. Integrate all your Xiaomi Smart Home - with a single integration and NO YAML files - into Home Assistant.

Xiaomi Miot Auto GitHub - al-one/hass-xiaomi-miot: Automatic integrate all Xiaomi devices to HomeAssistant via miot-spec, support Wi-Fi, BLE, ZigBee devices.