Anyone interested in it?

Supports

sun
weather.home
weather.dark_sky

And the repo:

6 Likes

Oh yes fine job !

thank you. i`ll finish tidying up things over here and post it to git with readme and everything :smiley:

maybe i`ll find a good ui guru to help me with it :yum:

WOW !!! post it on git… hurry!! haha :smiley:
// Keep up the good work!

Ohh I am here for this.

Well … as promised

Here it is:

Shout out if anything :smiley:

1 Like

WOW !!! Nice

svrOffset how do I add this? I need 2 hours earlier

Dutch language:

regional['nl'] = {
    monthNames: ['Jan', 'Feb', 'Mar', 'Apr', 'Mei', 'Jun', 'Jul', 'Aug', 'Sep', 'Okt', 'Nov', 'Dec'],
    dayNames: ['Zon', 'Maa', 'Din', 'Woe', 'Don', 'Vrij', 'Zat'],
    lang: 'nl'
}

Maybe you can implement also (left Bottom corner) the date of today. Then you have everything in 1 view…

And maybe the left part next to image cloud, sun etc… you see min max temp. That change to temp at this moment and where the temp now is places the min/max, or you can add a custom entity to show for example inside temperature.

hey, thank you for the language. is there a place that you would find the date suitable? i`m finding it hard to image right now.

And maybe the left part next to image cloud, sun etc… you see min max temp. That change to temp at this moment and where the temp now is places the min/max, or you can add a custom entity to show for example inside temperature.

no sure what you mean

svrOffset how do I add this? I need 2 hours earlier

my bad… small bug there. i fixed it. i`ll push it to git after i do the date and what you requested :smiley:

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 16.46.05

On left you see 22/19 thats the min max temp. Change to the current temp 22.1
On right you can have the min/max temp… or a custom entity. For the temp inside then.

ah… damn… i’m stupid :)) got what you mean. i`ll see how i can do that and try to add it :smiley:
good idea.
what about the date? where do you see it added?

this is what i did so far

That’s seems nice and more logic. Would be nice that the min/max can be changed with a custom value.

If you can custom a different entity_id then people can place something else.

I will add my climate.temp so I have left temp oudside and right temp inside.:slight_smile:

I’ll have a look at it tomorrow. I have an idea how to do that.

1 Like

morning,

i’ve added a custom entity_id to replace high / low temperature and added nl in regional support. download the latest version and update

yaml for this is:

- type: 'custom:htc-weather-card'
   entity: weather.dark_sky
   sun: sun.sun
   high_low_entity:
     entity_id: sensor.time_utc
     name: UTC Time
1 Like

Tried to clone the new files but still have the same layout and new options not work.
I only see the readme.md is updated.

get this:

forgot to push to master…pushed only the tag :smiley:

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 13.06.52

Great !!! On little thing I think then this card is done.
The text “buienrader” and “temp Inside” are different sizes. Even the values “18.9C” and “24.0”
If the text size are the same then its perfect !!!
Maybe the “temp Inside” and his value same text size…

svrOffset seems not working

svrOffset: -120 (for min 2 hours)