Anyone interested in it?

Supports

sun
weather.home
weather.dark_sky

And the repo:

8 Likes

Oh yes fine job !

thank you. i`ll finish tidying up things over here and post it to git with readme and everything :smiley:

maybe i`ll find a good ui guru to help me with it :yum:

WOW !!! post it on gitā€¦ hurry!! haha :smiley:
// Keep up the good work!

Ohh I am here for this.

Well ā€¦ as promised

Here it is:

Shout out if anything :smiley:

1 Like

WOW !!! Nice

svrOffset how do I add this? I need 2 hours earlier

Dutch language:

regional['nl'] = {
    monthNames: ['Jan', 'Feb', 'Mar', 'Apr', 'Mei', 'Jun', 'Jul', 'Aug', 'Sep', 'Okt', 'Nov', 'Dec'],
    dayNames: ['Zon', 'Maa', 'Din', 'Woe', 'Don', 'Vrij', 'Zat'],
    lang: 'nl'
}

Maybe you can implement also (left Bottom corner) the date of today. Then you have everything in 1 viewā€¦

And maybe the left part next to image cloud, sun etcā€¦ you see min max temp. That change to temp at this moment and where the temp now is places the min/max, or you can add a custom entity to show for example inside temperature.

hey, thank you for the language. is there a place that you would find the date suitable? i`m finding it hard to image right now.

And maybe the left part next to image cloud, sun etcā€¦ you see min max temp. That change to temp at this moment and where the temp now is places the min/max, or you can add a custom entity to show for example inside temperature.

no sure what you mean

svrOffset how do I add this? I need 2 hours earlier

my badā€¦ small bug there. i fixed it. i`ll push it to git after i do the date and what you requested :smiley:

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 16.46.05

On left you see 22/19 thats the min max temp. Change to the current temp 22.1
On right you can have the min/max tempā€¦ or a custom entity. For the temp inside then.

ahā€¦ damnā€¦ iā€™m stupid :)) got what you mean. i`ll see how i can do that and try to add it :smiley:
good idea.
what about the date? where do you see it added?

this is what i did so far

Thatā€™s seems nice and more logic. Would be nice that the min/max can be changed with a custom value.

If you can custom a different entity_id then people can place something else.

I will add my climate.temp so I have left temp oudside and right temp inside.:slight_smile:

Iā€™ll have a look at it tomorrow. I have an idea how to do that.

1 Like

morning,

iā€™ve added a custom entity_id to replace high / low temperature and added nl in regional support. download the latest version and update

yaml for this is:

- type: 'custom:htc-weather-card'
   entity: weather.dark_sky
   sun: sun.sun
   high_low_entity:
     entity_id: sensor.time_utc
     name: UTC Time
1 Like

Tried to clone the new files but still have the same layout and new options not work.
I only see the readme.md is updated.

get this:

forgot to push to masterā€¦pushed only the tag :smiley:

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 13.06.52

Great !!! On little thing I think then this card is done.
The text ā€œbuienraderā€ and ā€œtemp Insideā€ are different sizes. Even the values ā€œ18.9Cā€ and ā€œ24.0ā€
If the text size are the same then its perfect !!!
Maybe the ā€œtemp Insideā€ and his value same text sizeā€¦

svrOffset seems not working

svrOffset: -120 (for min 2 hours)