HTML code is different depending on how I access Home Assistant

I have recently tried to use the minimalist dashboard for my Home Assistant Instance, however, I have noticed that how I access home assistant changes how it look.

It sucks that I can only upload one photo, but essentially the dashboard is missing all its color.

For example If I login with homeassistant.local:8123 I get a dashboard with color

Where as logging in with the IP address 192.168.xxx.xx:8123 I get a dashboard with no colour.

Below are the screenshots of the element.style in the developer view:
The red box is all the code missing from the IP address login, hence all the colors don’t work.

If anyone knows how to fix this it would be great!

Below is the dashboard using the homeassistant.local:8123 login:

And this is the 192.168.xxx.xx:8123 login:

Is “minimalist dashboard” a theme? If so then themes are set per session. If you access HA on a different device it will use the default theme until you change it even if on the same user. And even if you use the same device and user it will go back to the default theme until changed if you use a different url, browser or a private window. Or if you log out and log in again.

If it’s not a theme then idk. Perhaps you could link it and folks might be able to look at it and help.

I could able to do that at my end.

Thanks! It is a theme, I just forgot to change it in the new session.