Hubitat Integration for Home Assistant: how to update the API key?

I’m happily using GitHub - jason0x43/hacs-hubitat: A Hubitat integration for Home Assistant but want to make some configuration changes to the already-integrated-hub (change my API key). I’m having the hardest time figuring out where I go edit the existing configuration, either through the HA interface or through whatever config file has the details.

I know this is dumb, but can someone please point me in the right direction? Best case there’s a UI in HA where I can go “edit my config” and see, then change, things like my MakerAPI app ID, secret key, etc. @jason0x43 if you have the easy answer I’d be greatful.

Thx

You don’t see a “configure” button?

E.g.

Hmmmm… I’m on mobile so maybe I’m missing something but generally yes, I see a config button the the whole custom integration it simply doesn’t have the fields I care about (eg makerapi app id and secret_key)

You’re pointing out a config menu for a single integrated device, no?

Currently all the unique device and entity IDs are tied to the API key, so the key can’t be (easily) changed. I’ve had an issue open for quite some time to fix this, but it hasn’t been a high priority.

You could update it manually by shutting down HA and updating all the occurrences of the hub access token (the full thing and just the first part) in core.config_entries, core.device_registry, and core.entity_registry in your HA config.

There they are!! I simply didn’t know where things were stored so seeing the filenames makes it perfectly understandable now! The unlocker for me was looking for the filenames you just quoted that live in the HA local .storage/ folder (<- hidden with a dot for those on cmdline).

thx!