Hue Dimmer 2021 version using Blueprint and Conbee II

So I’m trying to use my new Philips Hue dimmer.
I can see it in Conbee Integration as a Battery device.
I can see zha_evennt register in Developer view.

But the Blueprint I use ZHA - Philips Hue v2 Smart Dimmer Switch and Remote - RWL022 doesn’t seem to show up in the Logbook neither in my Automation view in the web-gui.
It does show up in automations.yaml and has the correct device ID. But none of the actions seem to trigger a response in the logbook or to turn on/off the light I have configured.

What am I doing wrong?

I have a Hue Dimmer and have used that Blueprint. So we know it can work.

I also know that the older version of the Dimmer does not work with it. Does your dimmer say Hue on the bottom or does it say off?

Lastly, if you see the events in dev tools, you can always build your own automation. I like to do this to learn and customize.

Keep us posted.

I have the RWL022 version that says HUE and Identifies as Signify Netherlands B.V.

As I stated, the button sends signals and zha_events but the automation doesn’t seem to trigger.
How do I debug it? I’ve restarted several times, I have no error messages in “Log”.

Also it’s not obvious that automations created from blueprints gets added directly to automations.yaml without being visible in the GUI… so I had to clear out my first three configurations since I re-did them when they didn’t show up.

Confused by this. You do or do not see the automation in the GUI?

Deploying the blueprint absolutely shows in the GUI for me.

As for debugging, if any automation triggers it will show in the log. If you are not seeing it, best to confirm the button event generated matches the blueprint.

Well something happened… NO automations AT ALL run now…
Instead I get that they don’t have unique ID:s (they have) or entity no longer in use?

Removing the automations that the Blueprint produced from automations.yaml and then restarting the entire system solved it… but now I’m back to not having the Dimmer button working.

What is confusing?

The automation gets added to automations.yaml but nothing new shows up in the GUI.
The buttons generater the ID that matches the automation that the blueprint puts into automations.yaml