Hue Integration Fails - "This entity is not available"

Hello!
I’m having trouble with the Hue integration (Bridge V2). The setup works without any issues, all devices and rooms, etc., are there, but I’m unable to control any lights. When I click on the device (Hue light), I can see the entity “light.wohnzimmer” with a lightbulb icon under controls. However, when I click on it, I get the error message: “This entity is not available.” But in the “logbook” next to it, I can see the switching actions triggered by the Hue app or the motion sensor. This is the case for all lamps and sensors. Everything works fine through the Hue app and also via the IoBroker adapter (integration). No issues with range, using different channels for wifi, hue, Z2M. Tried Tried already to delete and reinstall the hue integration, restarting the Hue bridge etc.
Do you have any ideas?

Thanks, Flo

Edit: Sorry, wrong category. Moved here:

This is the wrong (sub)forum for the Hue integration and the Philips Hue Bridge, post instead under the configuration (sub)forum → Configuration - Home Assistant Community

This “Zigbee” section is about Home Assistant’s native ZHA (built-in Zigbee gateway) integration → Zigbee Home Automation - Home Assistant (and using devices with it)

So more on-topic is to read/follow this guide → Migrating from a Philips Hue Bridge to the ZHA (Zigbee Home Automation) integration

As well as these additional Zigbee guides (from the The Home Assistant Cookbook community guide):

Sorry, admin please delete this topic.