Hue lights not working with ZHA after update to .90

Since I upgraded to .90, my hue lights that I have been controlling with the ZHA component are not working properly. When I try to toggle them on, the switch goes to on and then off right away. The lights will turn on but the state still says they are off. At this point I am stuck as I cannot turn them off. If I do a restart, the correct state will show as being on. I can then turn them off, however it behaves the same as before. I select the toggle to turnoff and it immediately switches back to on. Again, I am stuck, this time with the lights off. I have to restart to get the correct state to show, which then allow them to be turned back on. I have tried to reconfigure each light/node in the ZHA config, I have not removed and re-added as that requires me to set them all back to default and re-add which takes a bit of time.

Same problem here. It’s supposed to be fixed in 90.1

1 Like

Same issue with Cree Connected bulbs with ZHA on 0.90

Working better on 0.90.1 On/off seems to be working ok. The brightness seems to be behaving like on/off did on 0.90.0 (I really don’t know if the brightness was doing that on .90)