Hunter Douglas Top-down only change buttons?

Most the shade I’ve got in the house are Hunter Douglas Powerview top-down. That is, the top comes down, the bottom stays put. I have a few that are both ways (top/down & bottom/up).

Is it possible to reverse how the system sees these top/down shades? Because if I create an Entities card on a Dashboard for them the up/down arrows on them are directly opposite of what happens.

Yes, I understand that the normal ‘down’ button means ‘close the shade’ and the ‘up’ button means open it. But for these top/down variants the motion is exactly the opposite. Making the use of a directional looking arrow somehow wrong for the desired result.

I’m wondering if there’s a per-shade config I can set that’d allow the system to use the default buttons. Or how would I go about changing just the icon of the up/down buttons when using one of them in an Entities card row.

Hi did you get an answer to this? I find it the same - confusing when it says “up” and it actually goes down.
And it’s going to be a problem for the rest of the family to get used to that too.