I installed Home Assistant into Raspian using directions from https://home-assistant.io/docs/installation/virtualenv/
The web interface is up.
Then I plugged in a HUSBZB-1 zwave & zigbee USB stick. Because I want to get rid of my SmartThings hub and use Home Assistant.
I added this to my configuration.yaml file:
HUSBZB-1 zigbee/-wave USB stick
In the directory /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/ there is no zigbee.db file, but there is a home-assistant_v2.db file and despite the changed db file name, it still isn’t recognized.
I ran a Check Config and here is the summary:
Failed config General Errors:
- Component not found: usb_path
- Setup failed for usb_path: Component not found.
- Component not found: device
- Setup failed for device: Component not found.
- Component not found: database_path
- Setup failed for database_path: Component not found.