Hyundai Bluelink Integration

I’d like to be able to read target SoC too. Sometimes the command does not work, and I have no way of knowing when it didn’t work and go for a retry

I think that 15 minutes of force update is too much :slight_smile:

It is pretty amazing how much energy from the 12v battery an update is taking. I’m still fiddling with the configuration of my system, but so far I am leaving the force updates at 240 minutes. That would be interesting to be able to dynamically change it, and make them more frequent when the car is charging, for instance.

@Mathieu_Lafrance, can you post the log of the responses you are getting? You say that you are getting the SoC targets, but not always? In my case, I don’t even have a sensor defined for that. In which region of the globe are you? As suggested by @anon63427907, I’ll create an issue under GitHub.

I am not getting the SoC targets; I’d like to get them!

It’s setting them that does not always work 100% of the time

I’m in Canada, too

12v battery drain with 15 mins forced intervals

1 Like

Changed from 15 mins forced update to 60 mins:

With 15 mins forced updates:
95% to 80% in 8 hours, approx 1.8%/h

With 60 mins forced updates:
93% to 82% in 14h, approx 0.78%/h.

12V discharge was cut in half by going from 15 mins to 60 mins. Makes sense. Frequent updates does drain the 12V faster.

1 Like

Is this the end?

Just decrease number of force updates from integration, i have set it up as 30 minutes updates and 120 minutes as force updates, having no issues

I have the same settings, 30/120 minutes…

I made a button:

type: custom:mushroom-entity-card
entity: sensor.kona_last_update
tap_action:
  action: call-service
  service: kia_uvo.update
  data: {}
  target: {}
hold_action:
  service: kia_uvo.force_update
  data: {}
  target: {}

So i can update it from the Gui when I want it, any impact on the ‘poor’ 12V battery

Newbie needs help to create some topics for MQTT, Car Battery Level as a start so that I can monitor in Indigo. I have Mosquito Broker up and running in Home Assistant.

I just can’t wrap my around how to tie the HA entity to an MQTT topic for publishing.

This is a bit out of topic for this post, but bear with me;

• mqtt add-on of home assistant needs entities to be published to it. So, indigo should create and publsh6an entity into HA
  • you can try to set automations to synchronize home specific entity to indigo specific entity
  • node Red might be more suitable for your case, rather than mqtt broker

Thank you @anon63427907, for the reply even though a bit off the topic. I have been doing more reading and searching since posting and have already installed node Red. More stuff to learn :thinking:
I had (have) a hard time getting my head around HA publishing to mqtt but now have a few ideas to try. Thanks again for a great Bluelink integration.

1 Like

Kinda new to HA and in need of some help.
Since the last couple of updates of the Bluelink integration my force update is not working anymore.
however under developer tools it works.

Below what i have in Yaml

type: custom:button-card
entity: sensor.tucson_last_updated_at
show_last_changed: true
styles:
grid:
- grid-template-areas: ‘“i n l”’
- grid-template-rows: 100%
- grid-template-columns: 25% 45% 30%
label:
- justify-self: start
name:
- justify-self: end
- margin-right: 10%
name: ‘Last Updated:’
aspect_ratio: 7/1
tap_action:
service: kia_uvo.force_update
data:
device_id: 1d045986f917e5b5bc536b76a95fcbc1

I get a failed to call service

I have the MQTT.publish working. Among others I’m publishing sensor.myioniq5_last_updated_at and get a timestamp instead of the time ago shown on the HA Dashboard so I’m guessing that there is some magic going on before it’s displayed on a dashboard. How can I access or replicate that for MQTT ?

Hi!

First of all, thanks for the great integration. :slight_smile:
I’m using it with a Ioniq 5 (2021), I try to turn on defrost and seat heating from HA. I can do it from HA, or it only works fron Blulink app?

Thanks for the help, Balint

Thanks for this integration. It works well, have only been using it since yesterday but it looks promising.

Has anyone ever seen this issue with the mileage reporting (2022 Tucson)?

hyundai_teller
It is currently showing 2124, but it is actually around 2900, it looks like it is reporting correctly while/after driving.

I don’t think it is an issue with this integration though, the Bluelink app also shows 2124 now, but maybe people here have seen this before.
All other sensors seem to update correctly. I will check if it ever moves up from the 2124 km.

Has anyone explored the possibility of this working with the Genesis GV60?

By which sensor do I get the charging speed of an Ioniq 5?