I can no longer start a new addon

Hello,
i can not start any new addons in Home Assistant.

Every addon in install new I can not start.

I click in the addon on start but nothing happend. Normally when I start an addon, the two buttons restart and stop are displayed. But if I click on start now, the blue circle turns briefly and then start is there again.

When I try to start an addon for the first time, the logs say:

INFO (SyncWorker_2) [supervisor.docker.addon] Starting Docker add-on homeassistant/aarch64-addon-mosquitto with version 6.1.3

But the addon still says start.

If I click the start button again and look in the supervisor logs, it says e.g. e.g. something like this:

23-02-26 14:57:20 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] core_mosquitto is already running!

Now I stopped the addon with an automation:

service: hassio.addon_stop
data:
  addon: core_mosquitto

If I then click on start again in the addon, this is what the log says:

23-02-26 14:59:41 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto

This happens to me with every addon right now.

I have already imported an older backup of Home Assistant several times. Unfortunately without success.

In another thread, someone assumes that I may have multiple Docker containers with the mqtt broker, which is where the problem comes from. He suggested that I should install the “Portainer” addon so that I can take a closer look at the Docker containers. But unfortunately I can’t start this addon either

Does anyone have any other ideas what I can try?

I’m currently having the same issue after restoring from
back up. Did you ever find a solution?