I can't find AH ip in DHCP list!

sorry I missed the virtualbox thing. You are trying to use the wrong operating environment for HAOS. Win7 and Virtualbox will not be a trouble free environment. If you can install HAOS on that machine bare metal or install Proxmox VE if you want to use the machine for other things.
Win7 and Virtualbox have had their peak days years ago. Now they are old and not very capable. Time to retire them.

1 Like

the problem is HA can’t control devices on local lan when i disconnect internet line the time that the ewelink app works fine

i have problem with local lan control, devices works only on cloud

Then you map out all your environment and settings and configuration and details, so that people here could possibly help.

1 Like

I agree win 7 should be got rid of!

HA works fine on virtualbox. But when he deletes win 7 he could replace it with haos, with or without proxmox.

The ewelink add-on is cloud-based, does not do local control.

Try the sonofflan integration instead

1 Like

the pc that i use as a server is old, when i tried to install windows 10 it became too slow, for that i back to windows 7, now HA works fine the only issue i’m facing is the local control

pc that i use as a server is old, when i tried to install windows 10 it became too slow, for that i back to windows 7, now HA works fine the only problem i’m facing is the local control, maybe it’s better to buy raspberry pi instead of upgrading pc hardware

i am already using AlexxIT sonofflan, it’s work fine until i disconnect internet cable
when i checked system health i got this:

Version|3.0.4 (8a202d5)|

Cloud devices online 3 / 3
Local devices online 0 / 3

all devices firmware update to last version 3.5.1 for switches and TH, 1.0.0 for SPM Main

The only real cloud-free solution is to flash them to Tasmota or EspHome.

If you don’t use the pc for anything else, install debian 11 (or HA OS) on it.

1 Like

Windows 10, was only for a short period of time, “faster” than WIN 7, now Win10, is again more resource craving, and i don’t recommend using other software i.e firewall/anti-virus on win-10, for same reason, specially if it’s an “old” PC
But if HA works fine with win7, i suggest you could install a “slim” Debian(or other for you intuitiv/easy Linux) and install a VM on that, that is if you think that your current PC, will be sufficient in near future to host your HA
In regards to your initial Topic, i think you got an answer, beside im not sure what you mean by “separate HA ip from host”, you might already have done that, by giving Windows a DHCP-ip, and HA a static, i assume you then gave it an IP “outside” of your DCHP.Scope … thou i actually think you should “reverse” the static-setting in HA, to use default-DHCP, and then in your router choose (manual-setting-ip-in dhcp) or (reserve-ip) … until you are more familiar with network-configuration

EDIT: i saw francisp got ahead of me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you are right, if i could not solve the issue i will flash them to tasmota

as a newbie in network-configuration it’s hard for me to apply all these sittings but i will try,
thank you so much for your very informative replay.

Local devices online 0 / 3

Means devices discovered locally but they can’t controlled. As example because wrong local encryption keys.

wrong local encryption keys? how to fix it?

Goto GitHub. Read readme. Create issue with debug logs and diagnostics

I did this, also i tried to invite you to my ewelink account but it fail due security protection, seems like there is a problem in you account

No you didn’t create an issue in github, see? Issues · AlexxIT/SonoffLAN · GitHub

If you want help with sonofflan, at least answer the author’s questions.

sir, i did
also my purpose of creating topics and trying to explain technical stuff correctly in a language that is not my native language not only for personal interest, but to share problems, solutions and experience with great people.