I can't find AH ip in DHCP list!

The only real cloud-free solution is to flash them to Tasmota or EspHome.

If you don’t use the pc for anything else, install debian 11 (or HA OS) on it.

1 Like

Windows 10, was only for a short period of time, “faster” than WIN 7, now Win10, is again more resource craving, and i don’t recommend using other software i.e firewall/anti-virus on win-10, for same reason, specially if it’s an “old” PC
But if HA works fine with win7, i suggest you could install a “slim” Debian(or other for you intuitiv/easy Linux) and install a VM on that, that is if you think that your current PC, will be sufficient in near future to host your HA
In regards to your initial Topic, i think you got an answer, beside im not sure what you mean by “separate HA ip from host”, you might already have done that, by giving Windows a DHCP-ip, and HA a static, i assume you then gave it an IP “outside” of your DCHP.Scope … thou i actually think you should “reverse” the static-setting in HA, to use default-DHCP, and then in your router choose (manual-setting-ip-in dhcp) or (reserve-ip) … until you are more familiar with network-configuration

EDIT: i saw francisp got ahead of me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you are right, if i could not solve the issue i will flash them to tasmota

as a newbie in network-configuration it’s hard for me to apply all these sittings but i will try,
thank you so much for your very informative replay.

Local devices online 0 / 3

Means devices discovered locally but they can’t controlled. As example because wrong local encryption keys.

wrong local encryption keys? how to fix it?

Goto GitHub. Read readme. Create issue with debug logs and diagnostics

I did this, also i tried to invite you to my ewelink account but it fail due security protection, seems like there is a problem in you account

No you didn’t create an issue in github, see? Issues · AlexxIT/SonoffLAN · GitHub

If you want help with sonofflan, at least answer the author’s questions.

sir, i did
also my purpose of creating topics and trying to explain technical stuff correctly in a language that is not my native language not only for personal interest, but to share problems, solutions and experience with great people.

I apologise, assuming you are ssrsmart on github you posted there 3 days before Alex asked you to.

never mind,
you are right, i posted the issue in github firs, but when i noticed that i only have the problem, i suspected maybe the problem in my VM settings so i post it here.