I can't get the Matter Server to work on an HA Yellow / server version 5.2 too old

I have restored a new Home Assistant Yellow from a backup of my old HA Blue. Everything else is working fine, but I can’t add any Matter devices because the system says that Matter is not configured. I have already deleted and reinstalled the server add-on but unfortunately without success. The situation is as follows:

1. the server is running and is displayed to me normally under Add-ons.

2. a new entry for the configuration of Matter appears under Integrations.

3. I run this configuration, but it does not seem to be completed and the log shows the entry

matter_server.client.exceptions.ServerVersionTooOld: Matter schema version is incompatible: 9, the server supports at most 7 - update the Matter server to a more recent version or downgrade the client
  1. According to this I would need a newer version of the Matter server (7+), but in my addon store 5.2.0 is the latest version. I am not offered a newer version under Upadates or anywhere else in the system. How do I get the latest server version (7.3) on the HA Yellow?
  1. I can manually delete the add-on and run the Matter (BETA) again, which is offered to me as “Discovered” under the integrations. Then the whole problem starts all over with server version 5.2.0.

Does anyone have an idea how I can solve this issue and get Matter running?

Hardware: Home Assistant Yellow

• Core 2024.7.3
  • Supervisor 2024.06.2
  • Operating System 12.4