I fight then i pray

In this time of the year : check if I have to cover the front window of my car, so I don’t have to defrost it in the morning going to work. Still can’t automate that. :slight_smile:

You could automate notifications for that.

I do this exact thing in the summer for letting me know if I should open the windows to cool the house off or close them and let the air conditioning do it.

1 Like

Exactly. And you can actually fine tune that notification really well. Somewhere on these forums is a ‘bad weather’ sensor that I created that warns of frost, snow and heavy rain.

You definitely shouldn’t be staring at a tablet on the wall trying to work this out yourself.

I don’t rely on notifications. I’m the kind of person who always forgets to take his mobile phone with me when I’m at home (and even when I get out I often forget it). People who know me use my landline to call me when I’m home.

Can’t tell if you’re deliberately ignoring the capabilities of your system, or you’re just not thinking about the possibilities - but ‘notification’ doesn’t have to be via your phone.

You can use tts to make a tannoy announcement around the house “cover the car!”, you can flash a light or turn it red, or cycle some led lights different colours. You can flash a message up on your TV, tons of possibilities.

Not to mention that the next car you buy, you will probably be able to get it to automatically warm up 10 minutes before you go out if it was frosty over night.

You just need to think bigger :wink:

@Joca
i paid fo rnothing, they were existing before i came in the match

@tmjpugh
I am not ok about that because the Ferrari does not exist. It s only twingos right now.

Ok I’m just going to ask it right out now.
Is your name by any chance Will?
And you have some kind of disability?
And is currently on sedatives so that your posts are slightly less aggressive than in the past?

Because you are just like Will, complain and don’t say why.
Instead of saying what is wrong you give such a broad complain that it’s impossible to help.

2 Likes

Well, this one seems to have got “a little” off track. Time for a lock and everybody to take a step back :wink:

Can I just remind everybody to read the Code of Conduct before you go though.

2 Likes