I hope I didn't make a mistake buying a raspberry to install home assistant

:
Good evening, I am new to the forum and I hope I can help myself as I hope I can help someone in the future.
At the moment I have the lights in my house working with esp8266, IFTTT and ada fruit. This system really works very well, but I decided to go a step further and buy a raspberry 4 of 8 gb he install home hassio but for the moment I see that it was a waste of money since this brings me more problems than benefits:

I am doing tests with switches generated with mqtt and they work fine but I cannot replace the installed devices since in the tests home hassio restarts frequently and sometimes it does not start again I am using Nabu Casa and on top of that I am paying for a service they keep getting messages error (may be due to lack of experience but after much reading I did not find a solution)

mistakes:
Request for https://homegraph.googleapis.com/v1/devices:requestSync failed: 403

Snitun server connection problem
Registrar: hass_nabucasa.remote
Source: /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/hass_nabucasa/remote.py:323

Challenge / Response Error with SniTun Server
Registrar: snitun.client.client_peer
Source: /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/snitun/client/client_peer.py:84

I do not know if these errors are part of the loss of connection but I cannot find a solution to this nor can I find a solution to enter from outside the network with the address provided by Nabu casa.
I hope I don’t have to continue with adafruit and have to use the raspberry as a gaming one.

I hope answers, thank you very much
:

Hello and welcome to the forum.

This forum uses the English language to enable effective moderation and to be inclusive of the majority of users.
Please edit and translate your post to English. On-line translators are acceptable if you do not speak English.

Hola y bienvenido al foro.

Este foro utiliza el idioma inglés para permitir una moderación efectiva y para incluir a la mayoría de los usuarios.
Edite y traduzca su publicación al inglés. Se aceptan traductores en línea si no habla inglés.