I need help to reinstall Supervisor in docker RPi4, I'm going crazy

Hello everyone.

I wanted to reconfigure everything from HA supervisor to docker, since I had a big mess of everything and I couldn’t update to the latest version either, and thus start everything again.

But my surprise following the manual is that in the last installation step of homeassistant-supervised.deb I get the following error and I don’t know what could be happening, I have purged NetworkManager and reinstalled but nothing. I’M DESPERATE!

(Leyendo la base de datos … 69308 ficheros o directorios instalados actualmente.)
Preparando para desempaquetar homeassistant-supervised.deb …
[warn]
[warn] If you want more control over your own system, run
[warn] Home Assistant as a VM or run Home Assistant Core
[warn] via a Docker container.
[warn]
[error] Raspbian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye) is not supported!
dpkg: error al procesar el archivo homeassistant-supervised.deb (–install):
el subproceso nuevo paquete homeassistant-supervised script pre-installation devolvió el código de salida de error 1
[info] Undo divert on abort-install
No hay un desvío para desviación de /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf a /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf.real por homeassistant-supervised', no se ha eliminado ninguno. No hay un desvío para desviación de /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/default a /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/default.real por homeassistant-supervised’, no se ha eliminado ninguno.
No hay un desvío para desviación de /etc/docker/daemon.json a /etc/docker/daemon.json.real por homeassistant-supervised', no se ha eliminado ninguno. No hay un desvío para desviación de /etc/network/interfaces a /etc/network/interfaces.real por homeassistant-supervised’, no se ha eliminado ninguno.
[info] Resetting debconf selections
[info] Removal complete, due to the complexity of this installation method,
[info] you will need to manually remove the containers created by the supervisor
Se encontraron errores al procesar:
homeassistant-supervised.deb

can you help me,

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks but… “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”

Sorry use this link instead:

Raspbian is not Debian. It is a derivative of Debian and as the requirements for supervised state:

Debian Linux Debian 11 aka Bullseye (no derivatives)

The supervised installer won’t run on an unsupported OS.

Thanks for the answers,
But some time ago, I installed the supervised docker with the same version of Raspbian, it was a much older HA version, I just wanted to repeat the steps.

Regards

You can’t repeat the steps anymore

You’re welcome to find an old version of the installer and try and do any changes made in later versions of the installer manually without its help if you want. But surprise “breaking” changes are really the norm in an unsupported system. Since there is no testing done on that setup prior to release and all bug reports from unsupported systems are rejected.