ICA Shopping List Integration

There is a unofficial API for “ICA” ( Grocery store ) that would allow you to add to s a shopping list.
This is shopping list is then synced with the hand scanners in the stores so you can see what you added to your list.
I know this is just like the shopping list in Home-Assistant today but with out the sync fetcher to the hand scanners, it would just be so simple and awesome to be able to add it in Home-Assistant and get it right there in the scanner in the store.

I am however not a good coder so if anyone has a appetite for this it would be awesome!
GitHub link to API: https://github.com/svendahlstrand/ica-api

I am more than willing to help QA this as well if wanted or needed.

Thansk

Tried out custom componants, and created a sync integration. Try it out, integration to ICA shoppinglist

@lidenalv Your Integration doesn’t work anymore. I guess you have no interest or time for it anymore but If you can find some time to guide me through the basics of what I need to know I’d love to help uphold it’s functionality.
I’ve read most of the developer docs and started fiddling with custom components but my ADHD brain got overwhelmed and couldn’t really wrap my head around everything at the time. Gonna give it a new try in the future when I have more spare time.
But would be nice with a little guidence…

This is the error I get btw:

Logger: homeassistant.components.hassio
Source: components/hassio/__init__.py:518
Integration: Home Assistant Supervisor (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 12:31:57 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 12:31:57

The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Component error: ica_shopping_list - cannot import name 'HTTP_NOT_FOUND' from 'homeassistant.const' (/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/const.py)

@Theelement, did you ever got this working?
I’m very interested in getting this up and running.