Icon mdi:timer was renamed to mdi:timer-outline, please change your config

I am getting the following since upgrade to 0.113.0

Log Details (WARNING)

Logger: frontend.js.latest.202007160
Source: components/system_log/init.py:209
First occurred: 10:07:35 (5 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:09:38

Icon mdi:timer was renamed to mdi:timer-outline, please change your config, it will be removed in version 0.115.

I do not know where this error is coming from, II do not have any Icon mdi:timer in my configuration.yaml.

I am suspecting there are some issues with custom header, I keep getting

Home Assistant is starting, not everything will be available until it is finished.

Some of my templates are not loading and I have to restart several times to get it working?

If you are sure you don’t use that icon it’s probably due to this (from the release notes):

Please note: It is possible that custom integrations (also known as custom components) use deprecated icons. These can throw warnings that need to be addressed in the custom integration.

/config/custom_components/alexa_media/sensor.py

Shouldn’t… I have some as well but they do come good and I get the message HA has started and they all work.

Any idea why this has stopped working and returning Entity non numeric?

- platform: template
    sensors:
      power_watts:
        friendly_name: "Power Watts"
        unit_of_measurement: 'W'
        value_template: >

{% set PF = states('input_number.power_factor') | float %}

{% set V = states('sensor.sonoff_pow_voltage') | float %}

{% set A = states('sensor.measured_current_3') | float %}

{{ (PF * A * V) |round(2) }}

and could this cause

Home Assistant is starting, not everything will be available until it is finished.

What do these return in the template editor:

{{ states('input_number.power_factor') }}
{{ states('sensor.sonoff_pow_voltage') }}
{{ states('sensor.measured_current_3') }}

Try deleting all the spaces on the blank line after this line:

{% set PF = states('input_number.power_factor') | float %}

It might be “inherited” from integrations. I had this error from a load of ESPHome uptime sensors. I updated the card like this:

entities:
  - entity: sensor.uptime_sensor_2
    name: CHC
    icon: 'mdi:timer-outline'

and have submitted a pull request. UPDATE: pull request has now gone through, so ESPHome dev branch no longer has this issue.

Speaking of ESPHome. I was using the mdi:hotel icon (now mdi:bed). I updated the ESPHome device config and then had to restart Home Assistant for the change to take effect.

I think I have a more serious issue, Templates do finally load as they did before update with NO modifications.

I timed a restart and it took over 10 minutes to fully load everything and clear the

Home Assistant is starting, not everything will be available until it is finished. message

Supervisor logs show

20-07-23 13:29:16 INFO (SyncWorker_2) [supervisor.docker.interface] Restart homeassistant/raspberrypi4-homeassistant
20-07-23 13:29:16 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.api.proxy] Home Assistant WebSocket API error: Received message 8:1000 is not str
20-07-23 13:29:16 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.api.proxy] Home Assistant WebSocket API connection is closed
20-07-23 13:29:40 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Home Assistant pip installation in progress
20-07-23 13:29:57 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Home Assistant pip installation done
20-07-23 13:30:02 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Home Assistant pip installation in progress
20-07-23 13:30:12 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Updated Home Assistant API token
20-07-23 13:30:18 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Home Assistant pip installation done
20-07-23 13:39:49 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Detect a running Home Assistant instance
20-07-23 13:39:50 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.api.proxy] Home Assistant WebSocket API request initialize
20-07-23 13:39:50 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.api.proxy] WebSocket access from a0d7b954_appdaemon
20-07-23 13:39:50 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.api.proxy] Home Assistant WebSocket API request running

Any thoughts?