Icons missing in dashboard Lovelace

I have an issue with icons missing from Lovelace dashboard every once and then. I am using home assistant 2024.4.3 but the problem started I believe in January or February if 2024 after an update. I have updated to the latest version and my companion app as well. The bug is persistent on both web app and companion app for Android. I dont understand why sometimes there are icons and sometimes there are missing!?!? It drives me crazy and I was hoping after 2 months updates will be fixed, but is not!!! Please help

I have this once in a while with fontawsome icons. Resetting the front end cache in the companion app settings helps for me.

I have reset the cache in the companion app and uninstalled/installed it back. And sometimes the icons are shown again and then they disappear again after time. Moreover is not only the companion app. I use Microsoft Edge as well. This was not happening before January 2024! It must be bug, how can I request it fixed or is there already a permanent fix? Thanks