Icons missing in ios app but display on desktop

Hello all. I am new to HA but I have figured out, with allot of your help, how to setup my alarm to trigger and send notifications. Also have 2 IP cameras showing up on dashboard now. All this is still working fine.

The last change I made was to allow remote connection via port forwarding and duck dns. I am able to connect to HA server with my desktop using duckdns site address and everything is normal there. However, when using the same duckdns site address with IOS app my sensor icons and alarm panel icon are missing.

Prior to duckdns setup when I connected over my wifi with IOS app sensor and alarm icons were there. Anyone run into this?

I have the same problem.
I thought it was related to the latest iPhone update, because I never noticed it before then.

Upon further review. It seems as though my icons will show up on IOS app if I am connected locally on my wifi connection. However, when I connect through cellular data is when the icons won’t appear.

Looks like we’re not the only ones:

They say you can drag app down to refresh page and icons show up. That worked for me. I think they are working on fix in link above. I’ll probably just follow that thread for updates! Thanks & Good Luck!

Noticed this issue myself since the last HA update (2024.2). All works fine from safari browser on MAC, but does not show icons on some (not all) of the subviews/pages from companion app.

Example below:

And if I recode the entity’s mdi icon in the custom mushroom light card it appears:

Very strange!