IDLock 150 - Integration

Hi, been searching after information about IDlock 150 and how to integrate it into HA.
I have been using a Fibaro gateway and integrated the IDlock through it and into HA. Now im using the aeotec z-stick and have included the IDlock directly into HA.

In HA when I used the Fibaro gateway I got “LOCK” and “UNLOCK” buttons in HA to do just that with the IDlock. After integration with the z-stick I’m getting nodes where i can press the same buttons, but nothing happens.
Anyone else have experience with this? Is it not compatible with HA/z-stick? It there some other issues or configurations I haven’t thought of?
Br Mats

Hi again, well I hadn’t checked out all things. I hadn’t added a network_key to my z-wave settings so my devices did not get included in secure mode even if I did press the “Add secure node” button.
After figuring this out and resetting the z-wave module on my IDLock, it got included as secure and i can now press the lock/unlock buttons in HA.
Now we only need to wait for some update to see who unlocks the door etc.

Hi Mats, I think we are a number of users now who are struggeling to get this lock integration to work good. Maybe you can switch over to this thread so the users of idlock can get this to work better?

1 Like