IFTTT webhooks and hassio not working

Hello guys, trying to connect IFTTT with hassio. Watched many tutorials and guides and still struggle hard. So I want to make automation with IFTTT that when I turn of ewelink (sonoff) plug off, it also sends request to hassio to turn off my led strip. I created that part of IFTTT side, when I turn off sonoff plug it shows that it was turned off. Now hard part is on Hassio. According to guides and info in hassio website udner IFTTT I intergrated IFTTT in hassio and added these configs in config file:

automation:
  trigger:
    platform: event
    event_type: ifttt_webhook_received
    event_data:
      action: call_service
  action:
    service_template: '{{ light.turn_off }}'
    data_template:
      entity_id: '{{ light.led }}'

But now when I go to events in hassio and fire event_type: ifttt_webhook_received I get following error:

Error while executing automation automation.automation_0. Error rendering template for call_service at pos 1: UndefinedError: 'light' is undefined

Can someone help? Don’t understand what is the problem, done everything as wrote in guides…

If you aren’t relying on the inbound json payload for the entity and service, then you don’t need to use templates under the service section.

You’re adding an unnecessary middle-man (IFTTT) in your automation if both devices are entities in the same HA config.

I would simply use a state change trigger. If the light goes from ‘on’ to ‘off’ do something to the other light. Or, NodeRED, which makes automations visual and easy to understand.

but my sonoff plug is not with tasmota, I haven’t flashed it, so it cannot connect directly to ha. I found a way how to make ifttt work with ha, thanks. Now have different issue, how to add multiple automation. At the moment I have the one which turns leds off when sonoff plug is off, but how to add second automation that when sonoff plug is on, turn on the led strip on.

Hey, how did you solve the issue regarding ifttt as a trigger? I’m stuck on it. When I was using API password everything was perfect, now with the new authentication method nothing works in my ha…
Can you help me?
Thanks
Marco