IFTTT Webhooks with Cloud Remote UI

I need help with the IFTTT integration. I’m running the latest version with hassio. I just recently subscribed to Nabu Casa for remote UI and the webhooks. I had a DuckDNS previously but I’m trying to transition away from that. I’ve followed all the docs, I have enabled remote UI and webhooks. In fact I just set up OwnTracks and am using that webhook and its working great.

However when I attempt to use the IFTTT webhook it gives me, I paste it into IFTTT recipie, and the IFTTT recipie fires with no error like its working. However I cannot find anything in HA. I can’t find anything in the logs saying it recieved the data, or an event was triggered, and I can’t find any sensor data. It doesn’t seem like the webhook is getting to my instance of HA.

I am able to send data to IFTTT, but that doesn’t make use of this webhook. The documentation for IFTTT component talks about the base_url in http. (not sure if this section applies to the nabu casa webhook method, or just the old approach)

Sending events from IFTTT to Home Assistant

To be able to receive events from IFTTT, your Home Assistant instance needs to be accessible from the web (Hass.io instructions) and you need to have the base_url configured for the HTTP integration (docs).

What should my base_url look like now that I’ve transitioned to remote ui and leave duckdns? Does the base_url need to be the same as the webhook? Should I not set a base_url at all? Does this even apply to using the webhook in nabu casa?

Any help would be appreciated, my webhook doesn’t seem to work for IFTTT, but the OwnTracks webhook is working great.