Iiyama Andoid Panel PC Home assistant app crash when entering address

Hi,
so I bought two iiyama Android Panel PC on which, I cannot run home assistant on it. I can Install the app, if I download it and transfer it thru USB (device does not have google play store), but when I enter address to home assistant instance, app just crash every time. What can I do?

I have iiyama ProLite TW1023ASC and iiyama ProLite TW1523AS both are running Android 8.1.

I have also problem installing other apps, I also bought Ring doorbell and wanted to install the Ring app with no luck.

Is there anything I can do? Installing some additional stuff to make it work? Google services etc…
Has anyone encountered similar issues? I fell bad that this is not working since this should be premium /professional display build to work 24/7. That why I bought them and they also comes with the premium price and for me is very good I can power them via POE. I hope someone can help me to make it work.

Anyone?
Do you recommend maybe any other Panel PC with Android powered via POE?

Sounds like that device does not have WebView which means you won’t be able to login and see the dashboard