Ikea FYRTUR via Ikea TRÅDFRI Hub - Only seeing battery entity of blinds

I just connected 2 new FYRTUR blinds to the TRÅDFRI hub, including the repeater and remote control. Everything works great.

Now I’m trying to connect the TRÅDFRI hub with Home Assistant, and it was auto-discovered. I see all of the devices listed, but I don’t see controls to lift/lower the blinds.

Did I do something wrong?

I used the tradfri bridge myself with the 5 button remote and a smart plug and the remote was only paired to the plug. That means, the bridge can’t get events from the remote. I could only switch the smart plug. And see the battery level. Not more.
So I switched to a preflashed zigbee stick from Amazon and zigbee2mqtt. Later to zha. There I can do anything I want with the remote. I don’t know if that’s also the case for you

As an update, upon numerous resets and re-pair attempts, I decided to buy a ZigBee stick and pair it directly using deCONZ add-on to HA. This worked great and was far less hassle than the Ikea method of pairing the remote to the repeater to the blinds to their gateway.

To compare things, it took less than 5 seconds to pair each one to deCONZ. It took me at least 10 minutes following Ikea’s song and dance and it was still broken via their gateway.

TBH, the ikea devices itself are very nice. Their ecosysem itself is also nice, since the controling of the devices conected to the tradfri hub works locally. But to make a real use of the devices and HA, ditch the gateway and get a zigbee stick instead.